Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Christ the Door

So Jesus said again, I assure you, most solemnly I tell you, that I Myself am the Door for the sheep.

I am the Door; anyone who enters in through Me will be saved (will live). He will come in and he will go out [freely], and will find pasture.

John 10:7, 9 [Amplified]


As we worshiped, the verses of two songs spoke to my heart: “I will follow You,” and “I'm desperate for You.”

I saw a door open up as we sang, “I will follow You.” Through the open door, there was a bright light shining, and then I saw fire...beautiful flames. It reminded me of Moses and the burning bush. (Exodus 3:1-4)

As I stared at the door and continued singing, “I will follow You,” and “I'm desperate for You,” I heard the Lord speak to my heart saying,

“You have said in your heart that you will follow Me, and you have stated in song that you are desperate for Me, but My question to you is: are you willing to go through the door? Are you willing to sacrifice all for Me?”

“For I am looking for a people who will stand the test of time, a people who are willing to go through the fire and whose hearts are sold out for Me. For I am a jealous God and besides Me there is no other.

“I am looking for a people whose faith is stretched beyond measure, who will believe and trust in Me to do the impossible in their lives, and a people who will take My word to the end of earth.”

“For I am doing a great work in this region and I'm snatching men and woman for My plan, those who will hear My voice and follow Me without hesitation or concern for the things in the world.

“For My sheep know My voice and they follow Me. And they will do greater works, for this is a new season, so come enter the door and experience the newness of life in Me.”

“I am the door, I am the way, I am the truth and the life.”

- Jackie

No comments: