Saturday, October 27, 2007

Angels Released In The Midst Of Our Worship

The praises were high and intercession was very intense...the Spirit of the Lord was soaring last night. The angels were released, fanning the holy flames, spraying us with the fragrance of the Lord and His embrace as we worshiped the living King.

The visitations were intense for me while in the realm of intercession. It was like a Jacob experience with the angel of the Lord. I kept hearing in my spirit, “press in, wrestle, cry out until the blessings are released. I was lead to go to the nearest corner to cry out on behalf of others, and in the process I felt a jolt from my hip to my leg on the left side. I experienced pain for a short moment and I thought I was going to fall. Then I felt a warm sensation running through my leg and suddenly it just snapped back into place! I knew then someone was being healed last night, and as I continued to cry out I saw a vision of people being delivered and saved, families coming together, harmony in the homes, visitations from God in the work place, and someone on drugs being delivered.

The worship was more intense as the fire of His Spirit burned away all the impurities. I saw a multitude of people being saved…they were coming from everywhere, crying out to the Lord in one accord. It was a cry of thanksgiving; it was a holy celebration unto the Lord...all glory and honor to Him alone.

Then as I opened my eyes I saw an angel standing in front of me. He was so beautiful…up close and personal. I couldn't believe what I was seeing! He wrapped his wings around me and just held me. I cried, I emptied out my heart in tears because last night God embraced me! He knew I needed a great big hug and He came to me. I went to His throne room of grace and He met me…praise God!

I believe there comes a time in our lives when we wrestle with God. And last night we were all at that point of not letting go until He blessed us.

- Jackie

No comments: